Tuesday, October 12, 2010

day at school.

so today was tuesday. it pretty much took the place of monday, the same boring day, with the feeling of the first day of school of the week. so it started off pretty smoothly. i turned my hair straightener on at 5:45 on the dot. once i straightened my hair it looked disgusting, but who cares. i got dressed, i didnt eat breakfast for about the 15th time this school year. i stood out on the disgusting, wet corner for the bus for about 5 minutes. when i got on the bus, i usually sit in the front, and i sit by myself. there is a girl who injured her leg, so when i got on the bus, she was in the front with her 2 friends, in my seat. so i mumbled under my breath, and i had to move back, which i hate doing. i almost fell on her too, so it was all good this morning. (sarcasm) so then we got to school. school oh school. i walk threw the door and it stenches of burning rubber. such a lovely smell. i attempted to make my way threw the crowded first floor hallways full of other kids trying to get to their lockers, but mostly seniors and juniors. me, being a baby freshman, try to act unintimidated as possible, because let's face it, they are some pretty scary kids. i finally make my way to the stairs, when i get to the third floor thank god my locker is right there. i was greeted by my hundreds of friends... lol justkidding.. i dont have any near my locker. :(. i went to homeroom. it was me and this other kid, talk about awkward, so i left my homeroom and went back to my locker to "get a pen". when i returned to my room, i was the only one not sitting down. yay. so i sat down and i missed the announcement that i do not go to my homeroom tomorrow, that i go to a different homeroom but lucky for me, i do not know which homeroom that is, so im going to look like the biggest freshman ever tomorrow. excellent. anyway. when the bell rang, i had to go to spanish on the second floor, BUT  i forgot my planner. i have panic attacks when i forget that thing, so i had to go back to my locker, and i was the last one to sit down in spanish, when i am usually the first. i just made the bell. in spanish i got another 100 on a test. i never get anything but 100's. lol. after spanish i had study hall (ew) when i get there, some friends and i asked to go to the library. so we went to the library and chilled in there. it was fun not going to lie. then when it was over i realized i left a book in my locker, so i dragged a friend upstairs with me to get it. we were half way down the stairs when the bell rang OF COURSE. so we sprinted to class on the other side of the building. xD i was late by 4 minutes and she was late by 2 somehow. after tthat i went to english. yeah... remember that book i ha to sprint to get?  I DIDNT EVEN NEED IT.  so excellent. i got a 79 on my vocab test. boooo. so mad. thats what i get or studying in class the day of the test. next was global, were i sit next to the kid i like... who also played me. good couple huh. anyway we talked for the first time today, like in person. geezlouise. i need to stop being so socially awkward. lol. then was lunch. and the only girl i talk to was absent, so i had to sit with the other girl at the table. just me and her. alone... it was the longest, most awkward 40 minutes of my life. i kept wanting to go over to this other table, but i couldnt leave the girl hanging. so i didnt. after that i had technology, which i fell asleep in for the third time in a row. ;) after that i had math. i have the most boring teacher in the world. but i got the second highest score in the class with a 98. pretty schnazzy. after that i had religion. we read the bible the whole time. we read a book that i didnt even existed. Tobit? i think. lol. my day was pretty average.. i mean ive had better and worse. but i just love knowing how much of a loser i am. this girl on my bus invited like half the grade to a party for herself this weekeend. I WASNT INVITED. i love knowing about stuff. lol. it makes me feel great. (sarcasm) thats okay.. ill have a party and invite only the people i like. not her. lol. like anyone would show up. WELLLLL. thats my post for the day. im so bored. but this is a long post. so ill stop. lol. TALK TO YALL LATER. (i cant believe i just said yall... )

No comments:

Post a Comment