Monday, October 11, 2010

my libera playlist.

To all those who care.. lol. i am a slightly a libera fanatic. i even have a libera playlist on my iPod.. lol. of 43 songs! thats not really what your average teenager listens to.. except me! okay so i thought out of pure boredom and nothing better do to at 3:30 on a monday i would list the playlist. so that.. i can do something productive for a few minutes.
2. Adoro Te (i can sing this song like im speaking english. it comes naturally to me!)
4. Time
7. Rest In Peace (one of my favorites)
8. When a Knight (another one of my favorites)
9. I Vow to Thee My country (another one of my favorites) 
12. Exsultate (i know all the words to this song as well.) 
14. Sancte (this song earns my favorite "ah" part award. lol)
16. A New Heaven (it took me forever to realize that this was the original song of "Heaven" lol)
17. Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace) (james sounds so good in this song. as does stefan of course)
19. You Were There (i absolutely adore this song.)
21. Far Away (this was the very first libera song i heard. it was in school and we were watching a video about the elderly and it was on it . click here for the video. lol)
23. How Shall I Sing That Majesty (love this song! i would do anything to see it in person.)
24. Libera (such a long note at the end!)
25. Ave Virgo (tom's last song :(. )
28. The Fountain (ralph's voice is veryyyyyyy pretty.)
29. Heaven
30. Lacrymosa 
31. The Lamb (oh ben<3 he sounds adorable in this song!)
32. Lead Kindly Light (jakob<3)
33. New Day
34. Recordare (lesser known, one of my favorites though!)
35. Secret 
36. Touch the Sky (this kid is adorable. i want one. lol)
38. Voca Me (this comes in second place for favorite "ah" part award. lol)
39. Salva Me (i didnt know that ed, tom, josh and sam had the solos!)
40. Gloria
41. Lament (i love this song.)
43. Twilight (beautiful voices in this song.)
THATS IT! 
oh and by the way my two favorite Christmas songs are

"so that.. i can do something productive for a few minutes."... turned into an hour.. lol

YES THAT IS ALL. adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment