Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i met Anthony Preston today.

okkkkaay hi. lol. today i didnt really have school but i still had to wear my uniform and whatnot. we had a lovely assembly! with the funny and hilarious Anthony Preston who has starred in shows like Days of Our Lives and the Young and The Restless. He is a motivational speaker for an organization which i cant remember the name of. but the whole assembly was about abstinence. but i wont go into full detail for full purposes of being inappropriate. lol. anywho. i found out what my best friends in the whole world though of me today. lol. i was pretty shocked. this one kid called me hot? the other said i didnt count as a person? and the other said he loves me. OKAY.  they are pretty awesome . just saying. and they are all boys. just puttin that out there too. lol. SOMEHOW. my lovely iPod touch likes to play itself while im in school. it just plays without anything touching it. even though i KNOW i pause it on the bus when i get to school. today in school i realized i have a kid in my grade who looks exactly like Stefan Leadbeater, and his name is Stephen Lead. like i thought that was superduper ironic. like they could be twins. its scary. but anyway. bah. im so bored. I HAVE TO WEAR MY BLAZERS TOMORROW. what is a blazer you ask? its like a jacket. but for school uniforms. see. since the first day of school until today i was wearing my summer uniform which consisted of a polo shirt and my skirt and socks and stuff. BUT NOW. i have to remove the polo shirt. (if i get one more text message from twitter i might have to throw my phone across the room.) and put my winter uniform on until may. MAY. the uniform consists of an oh so lovely blouse. a BEAUTIFUL vest. and then my blazer. WHICH MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A BOX.  a legit box. i could be mailed to Russia and no one would know the difference. it is hideous. like legit hideous. but the good thing is on friday i get to wear my sweater and not the vest or blazer. so im pretty psyched. i think that libera should do a rendition of You Raise me Up. it would be goregous. i know that the goodnight my angel song they are doing is going to be amazing. ill be sure to get that on december 7th. lol. so thats my blog. im going to wait for my friends to come home from school. TATA for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment